Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a nd error message on my mah2400A unit. can i fix it

Customer Question

i have a nd error message on my mah2400A unit . can i fix it myself
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

That is a no drain error code. You need to access and check the drain pump, wiring to the drain pump and take out the pump and see if anything is blocked in it. You need to remove the back access panel on the unit to access the drain pump. There are only 3 bolts holding it in place to remove it and check out all the things listed. Here is a link to the pump for you if you need one.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

I noticed this question was still open, if there was nothing else I could help you with all I ask is please rate my service 3 stars or higher using the star rating system thanks!