Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My washer part way through a NORMAL cycle started beeping

Customer Question

My washer part way through a NORMAL cycle started beeping and flashing E01. I turned it off and then on again and it drained for too long a period so I turned it off and unplugged it but when I turn it on it just makes the same draining sound.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

This error means your washer went into flood mode because it was taking too long to fill up with water. The washer will go into a 15 minute drain sequence, you must just leave the washer plugged in and let it finish it's 15 minutes of draining, then it will reset and work like normal again. If the issue comes back, you'll need to check your water pressure getting to the washer from your house or replace the electronic water valve on the back of the washer if the water pressure checks good.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?