Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My maytage dishwasher is stuck in the drying cycle. It did

Customer Question

My maytage dishwasher is stuck in the drying cycle. It did this once before and I was able to go through the reset mode. Now I have lost the correct reset mode for my dishwasher. KUDC03V13L4. Can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like your relay on your control board is just sticking and you'll likely need a new control board to solve this problem permanently. I doubt a reset will fix this issue, but if you wanted to reset the board, you need to turn the dishwasher off. Choose any 3 buttons on the control panel. Press them in the following sequence, 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3 with no more than 1 second between each button push. Now just press the cancel button after all the lights illuminate and that will reset the board.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?