Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I bought a Bosch Ascentia SHX3AR75UC in ay 2014. The door

Customer Question

I bought a Bosch Ascentia SHX3AR75UC in ay 2014. The door was opened yesterday during a cycle and I can no longer get it to run. I have reset it multiple times. The top and bottom water jets were blocked from rotating, but I fixed that. I can get it to run for about 10 minutes, then it stops and beeps. I can get the water to drain by resetting it, hitting stop/start until the lights go out, and closing the door. I have a Bosch repair person coming in this Friday, but I would prefer to get it working sooner. Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here, I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get you an accurate diagnosis.

What lights blink when it stops exactly please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sanitize, auto wash, and clean are on. They are solid, they do not blink. The "active" light is off.

Ok I just got your response let me check it out!

OK well that is not an error code listed at all so how do you get it to restart?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no display - to restart one holds the "start" button down for 3 seconds until he lights go off. It is in the manual, but does not fix the initial problem.

Yes the lights are the error codes and that pattern is no valid error code. Lets try to put it in diagnostic mode are you by the machine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is just downstairs, so I can run down to it I 5 seconds.

OK let me get it for you I am sending you the test code doc for your unit, use that to access diagnostic and the error code, if you do not get one the board is bad. You should be able to narrow it down from there with this classified doc:)

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

CLICK HERE DOC

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I follow these instructions, the Delicate light is flashing, and the express light is solid (A & B lights according to the instructions). When I press the "<" button, the normal light blinks, and the other two go out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, when I press the < button, the delicate and express lights go out, and the normal light is solid.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not sure what is happening, when I press < both lights go out and normal is solid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the previous lights go off and "normal" is solid when I press <

This sounds like a bad control board for your unit.

What is the 2 digit code after the slash on the model tag

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I just saw this. The code is 15

Ok CLICK HERE FOR PART

That is located on the lower right hand side of the machine, you will need to slide it out to replace it.

I noticed this question was still open, all I ask is please rate my service 3 stars or higher using the star rating system thanks!