Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a stainless steel GE Monogram wine cooler that I

Customer Question

I have a stainless steel GE Monogram wine cooler that I purchased about 9 years ago but could never figure out how to install the handle and need to now to sell the house. It is stainless steel with 2 pegs sticking out 24" from each other
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The handle should slip over the pegs on the door and a small set screw will keep them in place. Some handles slide to lock into place.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the pegs are on the handle without any way that I can find to take them off. The door has 2 holes that look like screws would go into but there is no holes in the pegs on the handle for screws or any screws sticking out of them. Is there a way that I can send you pictures?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a Kenmore model number 665.13605790
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ignore that model number that is for my trash compactor. I do not know what the model number is.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

With no model number I will be unable to help.