Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Sxs refer ice cubes hollow

Customer Question

sxs refer ice cubes hollow
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

The only thing that can give you the condition of hollow cubes if if you're not getting enough water to the icemaker. You need to make sure you've got good water pressure getting to the refrigerator from your house. If so and you haven't replaced the water filter recently try replacing the filter. Other than that, the only thing on the refrigerator that can restrict the flow to the icemaker is the water valve assembly on the back of the refrigerator down by the compressor so below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace for your model number.

CLICK HERE for water valve assembly

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?