Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Sears Elite Induction range model 790.45003802

Customer Question

I have a Sears Elite Induction range model 790.45003802 bought in 2010.What does error code E50 mean and if any cost about how much. David
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here, I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get you an accurate diagnosis.

Hi David can you tell me does the code come up right away or is it just stuck on the E50 code?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The code pops up right away then goes away.The error code that pops up is EO-51.I alresdy talked to other techs for free and they gave me an answer.You are charging me a fee and have not come up with an answer.

If you got the answer that is fine, take care

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want the answer from you as well.The agreement stated if I was not 100% satisfied with your answer I would not be charged.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Left front temperature sensor failure

Disconnect power. Test the element temperature sensor resistance with a volt/ohm meter. Resistance should measure about 1000 ohms at room temperature. If the sensor is defective, replace the element, which includes the sensor. If the resistance is normal, replace the power generator control board.