Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Bosch Axxis WEL 2050 washing machine. The machine

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Axxis WEL 2050 washing machine. The machine works on all cycles manually. But when you start a wash it starts, fills, agitates for a little while and then the door lock light and wash light starts blinking and doesn't continue washing.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It now seems when I set it to soak first for a little while and then put it to a wash cycle it seems to work fine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its a Bosch Axxis WFL2050
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It sounds like there may be an issue with the pressure hose that helps the control to monitor the water level. If you remove the top of the machine, you will find the pressure switch mounted at the very top of the cabinet. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?