Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

We have an 8 year old Frigidaire Affinity dryer we had

Customer Question

We have an 8 year old Frigidaire Affinity dryer we had serviced 2 weeks ago for a squeak which was fixed. Since then we have had 3 service calls because the dryer works for one load then there is no heat for subsequent loads. The heat connection cord was secured and the coils were replaced. The 3 green lights (Drying/Cool Down/ Extended Tumble) above the Start/Pause button are flashing. What should we do next and could you recommend an authorized Frigidaire technician.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here, I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get you an accurate diagnosis.

Could you tell me where you live and is the dryer gas or electric?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mundelein, IL 60060
It's a gas dryer

This may be a bad thermister or control board issue, I would recommend calling ABT out to check it out

(###) ###-####/p>