Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Kitchen Aid dishwasher normal wash button keep blinking

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

I see you requested a phone call, would you like a phone call rather than typing? If so I have sent you the option.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is my answer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please send the answer to me. Thanks
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I didn't give you an answer. I was seeing if you wanted a phone call since you requested a phone call. But if you just want your answer in text I can do that as well. The normal button flashing means that your touch control panel has failed. The dishwasher is designed to flash the shorted button until it's either un-stuck or no longer shorted if a button fails. You can try to rub the normal button and heat it with a hair dryer to see if you can reset it, but if not then the entire touch control panel will just need to be replaced I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?