Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Kitchen aid dishwasher KUDS301XSS8 when close the door to

Customer Question

Kitchen aid dishwasher KUDS301XSS8 when close the door to start hit start button and control lock blinks with blue light and want start
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like your control lock is just engaged. You should be able to just press and hold the control lock button to the left of the start button for 5 seconds to remove the control lock so you can start the dishwasher.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?