Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a bosch model# HG55042UC/01 range. The oven control

Customer Question

I have a bosch model# ***** range. The oven control panel does not light up, making it impossible to use the oven. What could be the cause?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So there are no fuses or cut outs on this oven that will stop the display from illuminating so if you're certain that it's getting 110 volts from your house, you'll need to order and replace the display board because it has failed I'm sorry to say. Below is a link to the display board for your model number.

CLICK HERE for display board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?