Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

The flapper on the ice maker was not working So I put on a

Customer Question

The flapper on the ice maker was not working So I put on a new module this stopped the flapper from opening and closing. Now I can't re-program the freezer or the rerfrigerator @ 38 degrees. could you please help me with the re-program
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

What module did you put on?

I see this issue is still open, if you can please rate my service 3 stars or higher and just get back to me if you need anything else. Thanks