Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My igniter lights up but no gas.

Customer Question

My igniter lights up but no gas for heat.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

OK if the ignitor glows up and then goes out you need to replace the gas coils on the unit. Here is a link to the part so you can buy them and a video to help you install them.

REPAIR CLINIC OFFERS A FULL 1 YEAR NO HASSLE RETURN ON ANY PART INSTALLED OR NOT

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our work, so please use the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

I see this issue is still open, if you can please rate my service 3 stars or higher and just get back to me if you need anything else. Thanks