Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

I do not want a protection plan! Just and ANSWER to my

Customer Question

I do not want a protection plan! Just and ANSWER to my question. I'm already having to pay an appliance repair man1
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

Please close this question. I have replied to the first one you posted, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is the "answer"? I have not received it !! What is going on? I have not received an answer as to how to open my washing machine. I do not want to pay for any protection plans. Why is this the only thing I have seen?? I am being charged again and again for services not fulfilled. Please answer immediately before charging me!!
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

Using a putty knife, press and unhook the two front locking tabs from the top of the washer, and lift the top. The tabs are approximately 6-1/2 inches in from the outside edge of the washer. Hinge the top open to remove the clothes.

Remove the two hex-head screws from the lid lock and remove the lock and then the lid can be opened.

We are on the honor system for our work, so please use the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

I see this question is still open. Do you need more help? Please use the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page and rate me at least a 3 star rating. Thanks