Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

Can I wash my stove burners in the dishwasher?

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

I wouldn't recommend putting them in the dishwasher. I would clean them with with a mixture of 1/3 distilled white vinegar, 1/3 91% rubbing alcohol and 1/3 water on a rough dish towel....wipe them well...the vinegar will cut the grease and the alcohol will absorb the water leaving no rust.

We are on the honor system for our work, so please use the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

I see you have not used the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page. Please take the time to rate me at least a 3 star, Thanks!