Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Maytag MDBH965AWB Flashing 9 and rinse cycle lit. What to

Customer Question

Maytag MDBH965AWB
Flashing 9 and rinse cycle lit.
What to do?
Sharon Harper
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

This error is a shorted touchpad error. Try to unplug the dishwasher for 5 minutes or tripping the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes and see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, then your touch control panel has just shorted and will need to be replaced. Below is a link to the part, but it's about $180 or so.

CLICK HERE for touch panel

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?