AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 10 years
76126576

Washer drains and starts slow spin, while in wash mode dial

Customer Question

washer drains and starts slow spin, while in wash mode dial just starts going around and not stopping. I have to turn dial to reset, and turn machine off, Sometimes it will go through a cycle, but most times it starts draining, and spinning.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 year ago.

You are going to need to replace the timer to fix this problem.

We are on the honor system for our work, so please use the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

I see you have not used the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page. Please take the time to rate me at least a 3 star, Thanks!