Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My washer model WFW70HE/WFW60HE is not running, I did all

Customer Question

Good Morning, my washer model WFW70HE/WFW60HE is not running, I did all the steps until to press to the Hold to star and everything was ok, the lights on the panel is on an the door locked but after that nothing happend, like no water is running to start. I already check both hoses. i wonder is there is a problem witn the circuit breaker or any blown fuses. What can I do? Your assistant in this matter is truly appreciated.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Ok can you remove the top on the unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am working now, away from home. What do you mean the top of the unit? There is a dryer on the top of the unit.

You would have to dismount the dryer to remove the top of the unit to get at the control board for some testing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Until what time I can be talking to you? Because I am away from home where the washer is I can do the things you ask me to do.

Jusr get back to me when you are around, it is better to get a hold of me at night....after 7pm