Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My wolf dual fuel oven will not initiate self clean -- the

Customer Question

my wolf dual fuel oven will not initiate self clean -- the door locks, everything looks ok, but it does not heat up
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The most likely to be at fault is the switch on the door lock that sends a message that the door is confirmed locked. Those switches have a high failure rate.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was not the door switch - I ended up getting through to Wolf and they walked me through the solution (just needed to trip circuit breaker and restart.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Excellent, glad it was an easy fix. Thank you for taking the time to post back, I appreciate that.