Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

A bottle of wine fell and shattered on the counter.The

Customer Question

A bottle of wine fell and shattered on the counter.The Pinnacle Raised vent was in the up position but the blower was off,when the liquid sprayed all over the blower came on as well as two fan speed lights.After turning the breaker off ,then turning it back on the mid fan speed light is on,blower running,and none of the buttons work.If the control circuit board needs replaced, how are the multiple wires disconnected?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Can you see the control board?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have it out

Just take a picture of the unit with wires and swap them over one at a time in case.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can not do that they are soldered,and are very small

Ok you should not have to solder anything?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I need a dacor tech to come fix it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I continued to dry, finally started to work,What do I do for your time?

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You were of no help,I solved the problem,you have not read my responses during the original session.

Due to lack of communication I could not figure out what you were doing or seeing really...so yes hard to help with no communication or pictures. Take Care!