Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

I have a neptune dryer mdl. no.MCE8000AYW. I went to turn it

Customer Question

I have a neptune dryer mdl. no.MCE8000AYW. I went to turn it on and the timer just cycles from set tme of 1:15 to zero. The dryer motor doesn't run but the timer counts down the minutes as if the minutes were seconds.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

This means the main control board has failed and needs to be replaced.

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. Please let me know if you need additional assistance or have any other questions. Thanks!

Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

We are on the honor system for our work, so please use the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks