Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

We have a Bosch Model HBL 755 UC double oven that shuts down

Customer Question

We have a Bosch Model HBL 755 UC double oven that shuts down unexpectedly and sometimes provides a F112 error code on the display. Also the top oven door droops down about .5 inches.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

F112 indicates a runaway temperature. You will need to replace the temperature sensor.

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. Bonuses are appreciated! Please let me know if you need additional assistance or have any other questions. Thanks!

Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. Please let me know if you need additional assistance or have any other questions. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Order 15654963-467 Per Jamie_2013 response - How do I replace the temperature sensor and how do I repair the sagging oven door?
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

The temperature sensor will come with instructions. As for the door you need new hinges.

Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

We are on the honor system for our work, so please use the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

I see you have not used the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page. Please take the time to rate me at least a 3 star, Thanks!