Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a whirlpool washer its about 5 years old ( Its the

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool washer its about 5 years old ( Its the best washer I've ever owned, it's never had any issues) we just moved 6 weeks ago to an older home and just yesterday, I noticed once the drain and spin cycle is over, water comes back into the washer and it looks like clean water, so my question is does this sound like a washer problem OR something else? It has been working properly since we've been here until now.... Appreciate some help!
Submitted: 1 year ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It would be located on a sticker below the lid down near the hinges.

Also, are you saying that if you leave the washer overnight it will fill up with water? Or are you saying that when you come back to the cycle after it's done spinning, it re-filled with a little water?