Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Lam8651 dishwasher not working running noise but no water

Customer Question

lam8651 dishwasher not working running noise but no water does not stop
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If water is not entering the tub to wash with but the motor starts running, you either have a flood cycle running or the main wash motor is running. If the main wash motor is running, then the water inlet is likely faulty. If the drain pump is continually running, there is probably water leakage in the base of the machine, under the tub. Can you tell which motor it is that is running?