Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

We have a kitchen Aide drawer refrigerator that just started

Customer Question

We have a kitchen Aide drawer refrigerator that just started beeping and we can't figure how to stop it. It appears to be cold but there are no indicator lights on at all. It was almost empty and we did load it with bottled water before it started to beep . We removed the bottles of water
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Have you tried to unplug the unit for 1 full minute to reset the control board?