Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My Frigidaire oven door is locked and will not open. Also,

Customer Question

My Frigidaire oven door is locked and will not open. Also, no lights/information display on main panel. The glass stove plates are working. Have I blown a fuse?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately Frigidaire doesn't use any fuses that will cut out the display board. If the oven is locked and the display won't illuminate, the display board has shorted which controls the door lock and such as well. You already tried to turn the breaker off to see if it resets and that didn't work so you'll just need to replace the entire display board to fix this issue I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?