Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Kenmore dishwasher model 665. 15951793. Serial FJ

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore dishwasher model 665. 15951793. Serial FJ 922816. Stock 15951 ther is a red light that came on below the "Control lock". We can't get it to turn off and because it is on we can't start the dishwasher, so how do we get the "Control Lock" to release? Then allowing us to start the dishwasher. Please email me at***@******.*** or call(###) ###-#### ***** You for your reply
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

To remove the control lock, you should just need to press and hold the NO HEAT DRY button for 5 seconds. If that doesn't work, then the control board has failed and the control board inside the door would just need to be replaced.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?