Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I cant get my washer lid to unlock ....what do I do?

Customer Question

I cant get my washer lid
to unlock ....what do I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Is the unit still full of water?

I will be out for a couple hours if you have the model number that would help a lot as well. I will post back when I return and get your lid unlocked