Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

How do you reset bosch vision 300 from ):)) lint code error

Customer Question

how do you reset bosch vision 300 from ):)) lint code error after filters clean?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

You can just unplug the unit for 1 full minute to reset all codes on the unit.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
First thing we tried. Anything else?

Does the unit run? and what exactly are you seeing...also can you get me the complete model number off the unit thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it powers message clean lint filter, won't all dry time 0:00, lint filter changed, exhaust or vent tubing all clean with dryer vent brush hooked on drill. Reset internally but never allows time beyond 0:00. so no it doesn't run.

I need the complete model number off the tag to assist with this