Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Lucks oven won't heat the alarm goes off. We replaced the

Customer Question

My Lucks oven won't heat the alarm goes off. We replaced the heat rod and some wiring. It worked for two weeks then it went off once last week so we reset it. Then Thursday it went off during baking about 20 times in a row. We reset it every time. The heat got down to 300* but then decided to come back on. And has worked the last three days. The computer they put on to read it says it's working as it should.
Any ideas?
Thanks, *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The intermittent operations sounds electronic in nature and I suspect the control module will need to be replaced.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?