Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have a Maytag Gemini electric smoothtop double oven range,

Customer Question

I have a Maytag Gemini electric smoothtop double oven range, precision touch 750 series. The control panel is not working....no display and none of the touchpads function. Power is available and the heating elements for the cooking surface work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, that would indicate a bad control board. If you have an element that's heating, you have both legs of 110v to = 220v. You have a bad control board or a loose connection. Those are the only possibilities for this issue based on your complaint.

We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge.

Thank you