Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have the same issue as below part number 098730 model EB

Customer Question

I have the same issue as below
part number 098730
model EB 378-610
Thanks
Hi, my display and clock module of mi high-end GAGGENAU oven gave in, rendering the oven worthless. The module was sent to a special repair facility but returned to ,e as none serviceable due to display component being no longer available. The unit could be fixed however, less the functioning (or dim) display lights. The company will not perform partial repairs and has rejected to work on it. CAN YOU HELP IN ANY WAY? These ovens are very very expensive and if everything else, except for the dim display would work, I would be happy.
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/appliance/19p8t-hi-display-clock-module-mi-high-end-gaggenau.html#ixzz3m7cyZR6n
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is another company that may repair the clock, they are available at the link below.

CLICK HERE