Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Barry our refrigerator model PS 123SGNA BS..The temperature

Customer Question

Hi Barry our refrigerator model PS 123SGNA BS..The temperature inside is going up and down..Alresay few days agout we replacerd de main control board...Question..What step is next?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Is the freezer temp varying at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At the begginig was over 70 (the freezer) and the refrigerator almost the same...We install the main control board yesterday..and get down to 38 and 68...and sometimes goes up a few grades...

OK remove the back rear panel inside the freezer, you will see a large aluminum evaporator...a bunch of aluminum tubes with fins...See if any of it is frosty and report back to me.