Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

My washer does everything it is supposed to do, except it

Customer Question

my washer does everything it is supposed to do, except it will not reach high spin.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, the washer drains completely correct? Does the timer count down and the door unlock or does the timer get stuck at a certain time?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The timer does not move while it is trying to go into the high spin.

Thank you. : Washer must be empty and the control must be in the OFF state. 1. Close the door. 2. Select any one key (except “STOP/CANCEL” and “CONTROL LOCK” [EOC]) and follow the steps below, using the same key: Press/hold Release Press/hold Release Press/hold for 2-5  for 2-5  for 2-5  for 2-5  for 2-5 seconds seconds seconds seconds seconds 3. Upon release, all yellow/green console LED lights will turn ON for 5 sec. 4. If there are any failure codes stored by the washer, the display shows them.

Hi, did you get my response on how to enter diagnostics?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You need to be more specific. We tried to follow the above advice, and nothing happened. Should the washer on button be in the on position?,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We need more specific advise as to which key to hold.

Select any key except “STOP/CANCEL” and “CONTROL.

Press/hold Release Press/hold Release Press/hold for 2-5  for 2-5  for 2-5  for 2-5  for 2-5 seconds seconds seconds seconds seconds

Press and hold for 2-5 seconds, then release. Keep doing that until all the lights come on and an error code comes up.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not working. We have tried numerous times on several different keys.
We are back where we started.
We are not pleased, and need you to credit our account.

I will forward your request to customer service. Thanks