Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Wolf double electric ovens listed as 120/240 V. Model

Customer Question

Wolf double electric ovens
listed as 120/240 V.
Model D030F/S
Serial 11059268
File No. 214981
Purchase date: unknown - renting from original owner who purchased oven
Upper oven worked fine 24 hours ago in bake mode. Now both oven control panels and lights all come on but no setting produces any heat in either over. Clock, time, mode and temperature can be set as normal but heating elements do not come on. Have turned circuit breakers (4) listed for "oven" on and off, but no change. Unable to find any troubleshooting description of problem in the "Use and Care Information" brochure.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If both ovens are not heating at all, there is probably an issue with the power supply to the ovens. They require 240 VAC to the heating elements. So, you may have the L1 leg to run the lights and controls but missing the L2 leg for the heaters only. Are you able to measure the voltage to the ovens from the house supply?