kingmz
kingmz, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 10,000 home appliance repairs, manages and runs my own company.
64161474

I have a amana evenAir convection plus oven, the control

Customer Question

I have a amana evenAir convection plus oven, the control panel reads OFF and only the oven cancel button beeps.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  kingmz replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be helping you today. I am going to have you do a few steps, let me know if that resolves the issue. If not I need you to locate the model number for this unit, which is either along the frame at the bottom when you pull out the drawer. Or it can be along the frame behind the main door or lastly it can be behind the control panel.

confirm temperature knob is in OFF position. Then, press and hold the MINS + and - pads for approximately 4 seconds. Display will change from time-of-day and show “OFF

If that doesnt work try holding the buttons until the display changes instead of just 4 seconds. Sometimes its a long 4 seconds.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model aocs3040e. Serial(###) ###-#### ***** is on the screen now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It displays F7
Expert:  kingmz replied 1 year ago.

So you shut it off and did the things I described and nothing still? You will need to replace the control panel, http://www.appliancepartspros.com/whirlpool-assy-membrane-switch-31861401b-ap4040983.html

unfortunately it says no longer available everywhere I look. try calling the manufacture amana and give them the model and serial number and see if they have any available for you.

I am sorry for the bad news but I can only answer the questions I am given. If I have answered your question please accept and rate my answer. If you are going to rate me negatively please message me here first.