kingmz
kingmz, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 10,000 home appliance repairs, manages and runs my own company.
64161474

I have an lg thromm and when we use bleach some of it leaks

Customer Question

I have an lg thromm and when we use bleach some of it leaks onto the floor. it seems that there is always some water left in the bleach dispenser after a cycle ends also.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  kingmz replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be helping you today. Please pull the washer out from the wall maybe 2-3 feet so you can access the rear of the machine. There are two phillips screws at the rear of the top panel that hold in the panel, remove those screws so you can view the inside. Check for any obvious signs of rust which is a good indicator where its leaking. Report back anything you find. Also what you can do is, with the top off grab a flash light and run the washer to check for any leaks.