Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a FFBD1821MBOA DISHWASHER. It does not clean...I

Customer Question

I have a FFBD1821MBOA DISHWASHER. It does not clean...I bought a part (arm) and it still does not work....There are 2 parts on the bottom one silver and one grey..IT IS THE GREY ONE THAT IS NOT WORKING
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

The bulbs are just regular light bulbs. Often they get seized in the sockets and sometimes the sockets turn when trying to turn the bulbs. You can try to hold the base with a channel locks or pliers while turning out the bulb. If it breaks you need to use a needle nose pliers to get out the bulb base. Here is what the socket looks like...CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

If you got that post it was not meant for you the server screwed up.

What part number did you buy?