Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have a 25 cubic inch three door refrigerator with ice and

Customer Question

I have a 25 cubic inch three door refrigerator with ice and water in the door. At least once a month, water leaks out of the bottom of the refrigerator. What needs to be done to fix this problem? Is it the filter that is leaking?
Carole
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, the water tank or the water valve could be leaking. Also one of the hoses that connect the two could be leaking.

The inside back panel on the right side needs to come out to verify. Look at #18 and #20 in the link below.

Click Here

We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge.

Thank you