Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Kudi230bwh0 Dishwasher fills with water and then when it

Customer Question

Kudi230bwh0 Dishwasher fills with water and then when it starts to agitate water flows across the front over the from under the door onto the floor When I check water level after it leaks it's about 1/8 inch up the over flow float.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Are there any suds in the water?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No suds

Have you checked under the wash arm for any signs of the top pump cover loose?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The part where the spray arm sits has split as you can see in the picture. I'm able to push that back an the gap gets wider. It's not a huge Crack but you think that's the problem? I'm not sure if these parts are available any more
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess it is still available
675710
Thanks for your help

Yes that is the issue, water is spraying sideways, very common issue.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Gonna put a temp fix on it and have one shot. Since it's plastic to plastic high temp adhesive or silicone?

You can try some silicone but it will likely not hold long.