Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

139.53916D garage door opener forgot code / wont open is

Customer Question

139.53916D garage door opener forgot code / wont open is their a factory code or how do I open it Please
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Just get to the SMART button on the opener. Press it and the light should start flashing....then press your garage door opener and it should click and be programmed.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Door is shut can't get to opener
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well what do you think?

Oh ok, well then it would be nearly impossible to get to without getting a garage door company out to the residence they may have a code reader to try and get it to operate, this is something you will unfortunately not be able to do, very sorry to hear that!