Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Idid a load of wash in my duet washer last night and the

Customer Question

Idid a load of wash in my duet washer last night and the clothes did not drain all the way and there was a pool of water at the bottom of the drum. I then turned the dial to spin and drain and went to bed thinking that it did not drain properly. When I went into the laundry room this morning the floor was full of water and when i opened the washer water came pouring out.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

You have a bad fill valve on the unit, that valve is leaking water into the tub. Put the unit on drain and spin if it drain water out replace the dual valve where the hoses connect to the unit. Here is a video to assist you with that..>CLICK HERE

That happens all the time

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks