Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Drops water with slow spin at 49. no agitate. stays on 38.

Customer Question

drops water with slow spin at 49. no agitate. stays on 38. stopped went to LF...
tried with no clothes with same result.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

LF means that the washer is taking too long to fill up with water. If you're sure you have good water pressure from both hot and cold water supply lines coming from your house, turn the water off and disconnect the hoses from the back of the washer. Flush out the screens on the back of the washer if they are clogged with grit and dirt. Try the washer again and if you still have issues, you'll need to order and replace the electronic water valve on the washer itself under the control panel where the hoses connect because it's restricting the water flow or one of the solenoids on the valve isn't opening to fill the washer properly.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.