Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My LG refrigerant model number LFC23760ST with a 3.5A will

Customer Question

My LG refrigerant model number LFC23760ST with a 3.5A will come on . No lights on ... nothing. Ive changed outlet, still the same resets. Please advise ... Harold.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

If no lights come on and you're sure the refrigerator is getting power from your house, your control board is just shorted, there are no other options. The main control board is located on the back of the refrigerator so below is a link to the control board you'd need to order and replace for your model number.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.