Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

SHE45M05UC No power from switch to unit. Dishwasher has

Customer Question

SHE45M05UC No power from switch to unit. Dishwasher has power running to it but will not run and display does not light up.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

If you have power to the main switch and power out of the switch, yet the board will not light, Then I am sorry to say this is a bad board

You may see damage to the board if you look closely

Did you have a power outage?

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate myresponses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which youshould now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not thewebsite or the problems you have had with this machine.
This willnot close your question and you can still come back to me if you needmore help
Thanks
Rob