Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

KFIS20XVMS Mother board programming

Customer Question

KFIS20XVMS Mother board programming
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

To program the board,

1- Press and hold the Water Keypad

2- Press and hold the LL Keypad At this point you're holding two keypads

3- Release the Water Keypad and wait 3 seconds At this point you're still holding the LL keypad

4- The control will display PE (Programming mode) release the LL keypad

5- Press the LL Keypad once more

6- The control will display the current program code

7- If the code is correct, press and hold the Water Keypad for 3 seconds Press the UR keypad or LR keypad to change the digit value. The decimal point indicates the selected digit. Press the UL keypad to select the next digit.

Once you have the correct program code entered, press and hold the LL keypad until the program code starts flashing. If you try to enter an invalid code it won't flash and the control will beep. If that's what happening try again.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Also, LL, UL and such are the 4 buttons around the display itself which are not labeled. LL is lower left. UR is upper right, LR is lower right.