Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Maytag E71195 Type: 777-0 (I think that's what it

Customer Question

I have a Maytag E71195 Type: 777-0 (I think that's what it is)... Also, it shows MDB6701AW3
My dishwasher wouldn't allow me to push the 2 hour wash and only the Insta Wash, then I though my dishwasher ran but everything was not clean, so it might now have ran. Now, none of the lights light up. Occasionally the delay.
I'm stumped.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Can you explain what you mean by "occasionally the delay"?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The buttons listed from left to right:
Heavy Wash, Normal Wash, Light Wash, Rinse Only, Insta-Wash, Auto Clean, START/Cancel, Delay 1-9, Heated Dry, Santize, Tough Scrub Pans, Hi-Temp Wash.If I press the Delay buttons can get certain buttons to light up. (Light, Normal, Rinse, or heated dry) but I cannot start anything and I cannot get heavy washes Or any of the other ones to work. Nothing starts.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

OK so unfortunately your touch control panel has just failed and would need to be replaced. Now I know your appliance is white, but here is the real kick in the but. They have discontinued making the white touchpad because it wasn't as popular as the black since black was used for stainless steel and black models. Now you can only buy the black touch control panel so if you wanted to fix the unit, you'd have to order part number 6-919822, otherwise you'd need to get a new dishwasher.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.