kingmz
kingmz, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 10,000 home appliance repairs, manages and runs my own company.
64161474

My Samsung DV345E dryer was just moved to my new home. It

Customer Question

My Samsung DV345E dryer was just moved to my new home. It worked beautifully before the move. Now, when pressing the start button, the display comes on but the touchscreen is unresponsive. I have unplugged and re-plugged. It comes on with no issues and seems to dry properly. I just don't have any way to change options, nor can I get to settings because nothing responds. The machine is about 1.5 years old. Any other suggestions for something to try before calling a service tech? Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  kingmz replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be helping you today. Firstly, I will need the full and correct model number. Open the door and the model number should be located along the rim of the machine.