Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My Duet Steam washer won't unlock the door. I tried to

Customer Question

My Duet Steam washer won't unlock the door. I tried to unplug it for a bit and plugged it back in. I tried to set it to drain and spin and it still won't unlock. With my last attempt at drain and spin, it stopped working and the time remaining is blinking
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Is water still in the unit?